Terms & Conditions
Aditya Birla Retail Limited (“”ABRL”) is the licensed owner of the brand “More” or any brand of ABRL and website moremegastore (“the Site”) is maintain and powered by ZopNow. Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms") so please read these carefully before continuing to use this site. If user do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this site. Please note that to use any of the services provided on the http://morestore.com site, user are required to register as an authorized user on the site.
User Account, Password, and Security:
User will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. User are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is not permitted unless ABRL's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of ABRL.com is taken. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
User agree and undertake that when using a Service, user will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Any information provided by user on this site shall not be misleading in any way
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that user are the owner of the content which user submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
Promotions, Discounts and Coupons
ABRL reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any ABRL customer of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any customer for not offering the same. The discounts/offers have been made available at the sole discretion of ABRL and are subject to change / amendment / modification from time to time. ABRL at its sole discretion, may at any time discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the customer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Bangalore.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, ABRL.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. User acknowledge and agree that user shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to ABRL.com without obtaining authorization from ABRL.com.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that user will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that user provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which user may upload, transmit or store. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) user expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of useruser content by third party users, user accept the User whereby user grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of ABRL.com or the Website and ABRL.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ABRL.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by user from any Linked Site. ABRL.com is providing these links to user only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ABRL.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
ABRL.com has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but ABRL.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall ABRL.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall ABRL.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, ABRL.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond ABRL's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
User agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ABRL.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ABRL.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by user pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at ABRL's discretion.
- ABRL.com may suspend or terminate useruser use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that user have breached a term of these Terms.
- If user or ABRL.com terminates useruser use of the Website or any Service, ABRL.com may delete any content or other materials relating to useruser use of the Service and ABRL.com will have no liability to user or any third party for doing so.
- User shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that user have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. useruseruseruser
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Zopnow Retail would award Zoppies to user for recommending site to their friends. ABRL is no way connected with the Referral Program. The distribution of Zoppies would be as follows:
- Referral program is valid for unique email address (defined as an email address where email does not bounce back) provided by the customer. The email address should not be already present in the ZN Retail database.
- For every unique conversion by this referral program (conversion is defined as friend accepting the referral request and transacting at ZN Retail at least once) the customer will get an additional 25% Zoppies on all transactions for the next 30 days of purchase after the friend has done the first transaction.
- The referred friend would also get 25% additional Zoppies for the next 30 days after the first purchase.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates any intellectual property right including trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.